With over 40 awards in 2022, Nubank was recognized from customer experience to product innovation
The company’s achievements and executives were highlighted globally; check out the complete list
Dec 30 , 2022
São Paulo, Brazil – 2022 was a year of unprecedented growth and continued innovation for Nubank, which didn’t go unnoticed. The company was recognized with some of the main awards in Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, and globally, which highlighted our achievements and top executives in this first year after ther IPO.
Some of the topics that reinforce Nu’s impact in Latin America and recurrently showed up in the awars were our transparent relationship with customers, taking seriously the commitment to constantly exceed expectations and build long term trust, the milestone of reaching around 75 million customers and launching more than 25 products and features, such as Money Boxes (Caixinhas) attracting over 4.2 million customers, the first steps in Crypto and Marketplace, the sponsorship of the World Cup and much more.
See below the more than 40 awards Nu won in 2022:
- Fortune: Nubank was ranked on the Fortune’s Change the World list.
- TIME 100 most Influential Companies 2022: Nubank was featured for second time in a row in the list of Most Influential Companies in the world. TIME recognized Nubank for leading the change in better banking.
- Ranking Merco Responsabilidade ESG Brasil 2021: Nubank was listed in the #20 position. This is the third time in a row that Nubank is nominated for this ranking.
- Merco Brasil Empresas: The Corporate Reputation Business Monitor positioned Nubank in the 15th pkace of their Reputation ranking.
- O Melhor da Internet (Instituto Datafolha): Nubank was recognized as the top-of-mind bank on the internet. Nubank received 18% of the mentions.
- Forbes World’s Best Banks: Nubank was highlighted for the fourth time in a row as one of the world’s best banks in Forbes’ ranking. In addition, we are in #1 in the best in Brazil and Mexico.
- The Banker | Top 500 Global Banking Brands: The publication, owned by The Financial Times, ranked Nubank in their 2022 of top Global Banking Brands.
- ProColombia: Nu Colombia received an important recognition in the category of Disruptive and Transformative Processes in the Country.
- World Economic Magazine 2022 Award: The publication awarded Nubank as the Best Digital Bank Brazil 2022.
- Top of Mind RS: Nubank was awarded the Top of Mind Digital Bank, according to Top of Mind RS 2022, a study based on the preferred brands of citizens of Rio Grande do Sul.
- Caliber Reputation Index: Nu was ranked #5 among the 25 companies in terms of confidence and admiration.
- Brands of Cariocas: Nubank was recognized as the most loved bank brand by the citizens of Rio de Janeiro.
- Diversity in Practice Award: Nu won the Prêmio Diversidade em Prática with the Parental Leave case.
- IFR Awards: International Financing Review highlighted Nu Holdings/Nubank’s recent $2.6bn NYSE/B3 IPO the Latin America Equity Issue of the Year.
- Marcas de Quem Decide 2022: Jornal do Comércio published a study based on the top of mind brands for citizens of Rio Grande do Sul. Nubank is listed in #1 in the Digital Bank category and #9 in the 10 most dominant brands ranking.
- Merco Brasil Líderes: The monitor nominated Cristina Junqueira and David Vélez in the TOP 100 of leaders.
- TIME 100 – David Vélez was featured in TIME’s list of the 100 Most Influential People in the world.
- Merco Colombia: David Vélez starred for the first time in the Leaders ranking of Merco Colombia.
- Prêmio Melhor RH: Melhor RH platform awarded David as one of the best CEOs in Brazil.
- Executivo de Valor: Cristina Junqueira was recognized as Executivo de Valor, an award provided by Valor Econômico newspaper. She is the first woman to win in the category Financial Services.
- 50 Most Powerful Women: Catalina Bretón was recognized as one of the 50 most powerful women in Colombia by Forbes Magazine.
- IFLR Americas Awards: Marco Araujo was awarded as the In-house Market Makers of the Year. In addition, Nubank IPO and the law firms Campbells, Davis Polk & Wardwell, Mattos Filho Veiga Jr. e Quiroga Advogados, Pinheiro Neto Advogados and White&Case were awarded in the category Deals of the Year – Equity.
- 2022 30 Promises in Business: Emilio Gonzalez was recognized as one of 30 Promises in Business by Expansion Magazine.
- 100 women in business in Colombia: Catalina Breton was awarded as one of the 100 women in business in Colombia.
- Fintech Top 100 Leaders: Cristina Junqueira was recognized as the top #1 leader.
- Bloomberg Línea – 500 most influential people in Latin America: Cristina Junqueira and David Vélez were listed among the 500 most influential people in Latin America.
- Gerente: Catalina Bretón was listed as one of the most successful managers in Colombia.
- Caboré: Helena Bertho was awarded by Caboré, one of the most important awards in the Communications industry as the best innovation professional.
- MIPAD: Helena Bertho was recognized as one of the Most Influential People of African Descent (MIPAD) globally.
- Merca 2.0: Nu Mexico’s brand and marketing head, Paulina Juaristi was selected as one of the 65 most relevant women in Marketing in Mexico.
- Prêmio Melhor RH: Melhor RH platform also awarded Suzana Kubric as one of the most relevant HR professionals in the country.
- Advertising week Latam and Líderes Mexicanos: Arturo Nunez was selected as one of the 25 most influential marketing leaders in Latin America.
- Products that Count Award: Jag Duggal was listed one of the 2022 Global Top 20 CPOs.
- Customer Experience Excellence Study: Nu Mexico is #1 in the Customer Experience Excellence Study in Mexico, by KPMG.
- Reclame Aqui: Nubank won the Reclame Aqui award for best customer service for the sixth consecutive year. Nu was awarded as the best in the “Digital Banks and Cards” and “Credit Cards” categories, and NuInvest took the award in the “Digital Investment Platform” category for the first time.
- Prêmio Respeito: Nubank was awarded as the company which most respects its consumers in Brazil, in the Neobanks category of Prêmio Respeito, by Grupo Padrão.
- Portafolio: After less than two years in the market, Nu Colombia won the Portafolio Award in customer service category..
- NPS Awards: Nubank was awarded by NPS Awards, a celebration of the companies with the best NPS in Brazil in their segments. Nu is a NPS Champion in the category of Bank accounts/Digital wallets for the second time in a row.
- A Era do Diálogo 2022 – Nubank and our amazing CX made it to the podium in the ranking of the companies with the highest resolution rate in the country, based on a study developed by Grupo Padrão.
- Partyou Study: Nu was the top 1 company in the Financial category among the most admired brands by university students in Brazil, according to a study conducted by Partyou.
- Top 100 Universum: Universum Ranking announced Nubank as the #3 most attractive employers in 2022. Nu is the only Brazilian company in the list.
- Carreira dos Sonhos | Cia de Talentos: For the fourth time in a row Nubank was recognized as one of the top 10 Dream Companies (Empresas dos Sonhos) in Brazil.
- TechTudo: Nu was chosen by the jury as the app of the year in the Prêmio Melhores do Ano 2022,by TechTudo.
- LendIt Fintech Awards: LendIt highlighted Nubank as the Fintech Innovator of the Year.
- Global Brands Award: Nubank was awarded as Most Innovative Fintech Firm – Brazil. The list highlights Top Brands for their excellence in performance.
- FintechMagazine: The magazine ranked Nu as the #1 position of the top 10 Digital Banks of 2022.
- O Povo: For the third year in a row Nu was awarded the best Digital Bank and Fintech by iBest 2022.
For media inquiries, please reach out to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instituto Nu and Descomplica launch a technology education program that can impact 10,000 socially vulnerable people
Instituto Nu celebrates more than 4,000 vacancies in technology courses and announces entrepreneurship vertical