Nubank closes March with global and local recognition in 10 awards and rankings
Prestigious organizations such as Fast Company, Merco, O Estado de S. Paulo, and LinkedIn highlighted the company’s innovation, reputation, and talent acquisition, among other aspects
Mar 31 , 2023
São Paulo, March 31, 2023 — Nubank, one of the world’s largest digital financial services platforms, was recognized in three different rankings in the last week of March, amounting to a month of 10 apparitions in awards and lists.
This week, the company was awarded for the fifth time in a row in the Onboarding Ranking by idwall, a reference in the market for integrated and intelligent digital onboarding solutions, verification of identity, and compliance. Annually, the survey gathers data on user experience when registering or opening an account in financial institutions. Nu is #1 overall, and also in the category of Digital Banks.
Check out the full list of recognitions that Nubank and its executives received during March:
- Nubank was featured in Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list. Nubank ranked #5 in the top 50 global list and #1 in the Latin America category.
- Nubank was listed for the fourth year in the corporate reputation business monitor Merco Companies and Leaders Brazil. The 2022 edition ranked Nu in 8th place overall and 2nd in the Financial Services list. In addition, David Vélez and Cris Junqueira were listed among the best valued executives in the Merco Leaders ranking.
- Nubank ranked 7th among the 25 most valuable brands in Brazil, according to Global Interbrand Consulting.
- The company also won in the Digital Banking and Banking App categories in the 8th edition of the Estadão Best Services ranking, published by the newspaper O Estado de S. Paulo.
- Nu was recognized as the Best Employer Brand in 2022 in Brazil by the LinkedIn Talent Awards.
- Most admired company to work with data in Latin America and 2nd place in the global top 10, according to the State of Data Brazil 2022 survey by Data Hackers in partnership with Bain & Company.
- #1 overall and in the category of Digital Banks in the Onboarding Ranking by idwall.
- Cristina Junqueira was recognized as top woman to watch in 2023 by Fintech Magazine.
- Cris also made the list of 100 Women in Innovation by Época Negócios.
- Paulina Juaristi was featured on Merca 2.0’s list of 70 marketing leaders in Mexico.
For media inquiries, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Instituto Nu and Descomplica launch a technology education program that can impact 10,000 socially vulnerable people
Instituto Nu celebrates more than 4,000 vacancies in technology courses and announces entrepreneurship vertical